Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

We carved pumpkins last night. Tahl and Zev emptied them out a little, and then they mostly played with the seeds moving them from one bowl to another.  We made Tahl a Mickey pumpkin.

Zev wanted a Goofy pumpkin. Big surprise...

Two guys trying to pose with their pumpkins.

Just checking it out again.

Then tonight after we posed with our pumpkins, we went to our friend Heather's in-laws' house. We had fun eating pizza with our friends and trick or treating. Here I am with my little monkey. 

He loves this costume, he walks around saying "ah ah ah, ooh, eeee."

Here is Ari with the baby monkey.

Here are Zev and Tahl with all their friends.

Both Tahl and Z (the little pumpkin) did not appreciate being left on these steps.

We have a purple witch, Goofy, the Magic School Bus, Tahl the monkey, a rat, Mrs. Frizzle, and a ballet cat.

Zev was ready to get going!

Goofy and I

Here is Goofy with his dad...

I tried for one with the two guys, but Tahl just really wanted to get away.

He really got into the trick or treating.  He was doing what all the big kids were doing. He would walk up and try to say "trick or treat," then he wanted to put the candy in his bucket.

Zev did a great job using his manners too.

All the kids had such a good time. We just went up and down one block, but I think they got plenty of candy. Ari and I have already just had a *little* bit of it.

Zev fell asleep in the car on the way home. When we got home, I took him out of the car, and he woke up just a little to say, "Can I have some more candy?" I think they had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment