Sunday, February 7, 2010

Emily's shower

Yesterday was Emily's baby shower! We had lots of fun, and we got a few cute pictures. I lost my camera part of the way through the party, so I only got a few, but here they are. Here we have Emily opening a few of her presents. She got tons of amazing stuff. I think my favorite was Alison's clothes line! She gave Emily an entire clothes line full of cute outfits...

It was a bring a book shower, so Emily also got lots of great books.


Here is Emily and Keaton and her friend eating some snacks. This is after everyone had gone through. There was even more food at the beginning...


Just a few of our book character decorations



These are some of the really cute cupcakes Alison made. They look professional.



Here was the other star of the baby shower, Mr. Zev meeting Megan in person finally...



Here's the lady with a baby in her belly!



Here we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment