Thursday, February 25, 2010

Zev's big week...

Monday Zev went to the doctor twice. He got a clean bill of health from his surgeon, and he doesn't have to visit him anymore. His pediatrician says he weighs 19 pounds, seven ounces, and he is 28 inches tall. Those are both in the 40th percentile, which is up from the 30th where he was before...

This has been a big week for him. He is saying "da da," crawling everywhere like crazy, and finally eating chunks of stuff. He has had some cheese, chicken, and today some blue berry muffin at a play date. He has also had a fun activity every day this week. I am not sure how much he is enjoying himself though. Whenever another baby touches him or a toy he is playing with, he screams at them. He has really been working on his fit throwing skills, but I am hoping when his FIVE teeth finish coming through he will calm down a little, but you never know.

I still don't have a ton of pictures from our trip, but due to requests, I'll put up what I took from my phone. Not the greatest quality, but better than nothing!


Zev and dad in bed...


Jaren asleep out by the pool : )


Zevi playing in the suitcase...


view of our hotel...

Hopefully I'll get more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment