Friday, November 19, 2010

18 MONTHS!

I can't believe that my little baby is 18 months old! I keep telling people he isn't a toddler, but I don't think I can deny he is a big kid anymore! He is full of energy, running everywhere, and full of opinions that he wants everyone to know about. With all of that being said, he is still so sweet and full of smiles. Ari and I could not have gotten luckier...

Playing in a pillow pile

Zev has started to make a beautiful face when I tell him to smile.

Here it is again, it cracks me up.

A real smile, but with a smooshy face!

now he's just crazy...


He was coming up with this crazy plan to put the ball on top of the elephant. He was a LITTLE annoyed that the ball wouldn't balance up there.
We leave for Thanksgiving in about 4 days! We can't wait...


No comments:

Post a Comment