Sunday, August 23, 2009

bath time

Last time I had some after bath pictures, so I thought today I would put some pictures of bath time. Zev likes to take a bath in this little bucket tub.






Here is a video of tub time. Zev is doing some splashing.




Last, I just want to say that I posted a video of Zev farting and got not one comment. What does it take to get some comments? I don't even know if anyone looks at this thing besides Emily. Anyway, Zev has starting doing some cute giggling lately. I will try to catch it on camera soon.

6 comments:

  1. I showed G and we laughed. We love fart humor in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison! Hope school was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you on the phone about the fart. I did not know that I was to post a comment about it. I will do better :)

    I like that Alison was looking at the blog at 6:14 in the morning. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have commented before! I can't watch the videos on my RSS reader, so sometimes I forget to go back and see them.

    Also, I have it from a VERY reputable source that Zev's adopted... something WAYNE BOGGS has this blog bookmarked and looks at it at least once a week. Comments may be a bit beyond him, though. (Although, I consider it a victory that you got him to look at anything online besides rotten.com and Perez Hilton!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah well I get up at 5:30. I survived my first day. And will be going back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete