Monday, August 31, 2009

Zev had a fun weekend. He hung out with Miss Emily on Saturday. Sunday, he went to the grocery store and out to lunch. Then came Monday. First Zev went for a walk with his Mimi. He was supposed to nap, but instead he just kept staring at her through the crack in his sun shade. Then he had a friend over to play, and she tried out all his toys for him. I can't wait for him to be big enough to play...

As for now, we are getting excited about our upcoming trips. In September, Zev is going to go for a visit to Tyler, and then in October is going to go to Houston for a few days to stay with Emily while Matt is living in Dallas. Then in November, Zev will be taking an extra long Thanksgiving trip to Park City to play with his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. This should be even more fun than his last trip to Park City since he is getting bigger, and he might be able to play a little more. Last, but not least, we have booked our hotel rooms for Disney to go see Becky get married in December. Hopefully Zev continues to travel as well as he did in August for a while longer. He is getting ready to meet Mickey Mouse in his outfit.




I love it when I get this silly face.



I don't know if you can tell in this video, but Zev has been trying out cloth diapers for one week now. I am not sure I am convinced yet. They are definitely better for the environment and much cheaper in the long run, but they are also another load of laundry with several steps every day and I've been peed on three times in one week.

3 comments:

  1. We will keep him while you are at Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would I fly him to Indonesia? I'm sure they let 6 month olds fly unaccompained on international flights.... Anyway - he is going to the Magic Kingdom to meet Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he will have more fun with Mickey Mouse than on a long plane flight... I miss Zev and you all.

    ReplyDelete