Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I am a day late because we were out of town, but we want to wish a happy Father's Day to all the men in Zev's life:


Zev loves his Buster! They have lots of fun together, and Buster can get Zev to make some great faces... He also does a great Zev is hungry and wants MORE now impersonation.


Zev loves his Pops! We are so excited that my dad (and the rest of my family) are moving back to Texas! We can't wait to see everyone MUCH more often. You are guys are really going to enjoy this new big boy!


Papa! As his only grandfather in town, Zev gets to see Papa more often and he is extremely good at making this little man laugh. They have so much fun.


Of course, we can't forget my grandpa, Zev's great grandfather, he and Zevi love to visit. He likes to rock Zev and tickle him. We will be in Tyler next weekend so they can visit more.


Zev loves to visit with Grandpa George, and they had tons of fun playing by the pool in the Dominican Republic. I was just too busy to remember to take any pictures! We will have to fix that this summer!


Last, but not least, Zev LOVES his dad. He "talks" to him all day on the phone, and he starts following him around as soon as he is home from work. Zev just can't get enough playtime with dad. I don't think anyone could be a better father to Zev, and I'm not sure he could love Ari any more than he does! I have loved watching Ari be a fantastic and fun dad to the world's sweetest boy for the past 13 months. I know they are only going to have more fun together as the years go on! I can't wait to watch it...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment