Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2

First, and most important: I finally caught one!
Even better because he's lifting his head, which decreases his number of chins.

Here is someone else with that lovely smile.

Next, I told him to frown.

This is what his actual mad face looks like. I see it a LOT.

Then I told him to stick out his tongue.

Concentrating...

Tahl has been given a lego. It didn't get to sit there too long though.

Here we have Thing 1 and Thing 2! My family brought me these back from Universal Studios when they went to see Harry Potter World without me. At least my kids got shirts...


This pair of expressions cracks me up. The big guy is crazy, and the little guy knows it...
We will have to try these again when Tahl is less shlumpy, and you can see the "Thing 2" better.

1 comment: