Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tahl is ONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAHL!
I cannot believe this amazing kid is turning one.

Tahl is so happy and sweet. He is starting to get past his mommy only stage and let more people hold him. He LOVES his family, especially his dad. He is so sweet, and he loves to snuggle. He will crawl over to me to climb into my lap for hugs. He puts his head down and hugs back! It is the best ever.

Tahl knows what he likes and he lets us know. When it comes to food, he is eating ALL DAY, and he is eating more and more things, but we are still working on veggies that aren't baby food. He loves Zev, but he will let him know that he cannot take his toys. Since he was born,
Tahl has been more opinionated and vocal than Zev was, and that is still true. Zev is VERY opinionated now, so I am hoping that doesn't mean T will be an even bossier toddler than Zev. I'm not sure I will make it.


As I am sure you can see in these pictures, he has amazing hair. His curls seem to be even tighter than Zev's. We also love his blue eyes. He has a wonderful smile that shows off his seven teeth.

Tahl loves to read. He has four words: mama, dada, na na, and hi.


He also loves to make messes like throwing all of these books on the floor.

He wanted my camera to push the buttons so bad.

Instead he found my phone so he could talk on it and say hi. He is a big drooler STILL.

We think he could walk any day now. He loves to close doors, and when I open them, he will shut it back in my face. He thinks this is hilarious. He has a great sense of humor. He still loves sneezed, surprise faces, silly songs, Ari with a towel on his head, etc.

Ari, Zev, and I are so lucky that we got this little guy. He is teaching Zev sharing and patience. He taught me a little patience too at first, but I could not love him any more.
WE LOVE YOU TAHLI!

No comments:

Post a Comment