Thursday, September 24, 2009

Toys!

Zev is becoming really good at playing. Here are a few photos (including a fuzzy one.) He likes his jumper now and he plays with the ball and makes music. He likes anything that goes in his mouth of course, and he likes to throw things over his face as you can see in the last fuzzy picture...




On another note, we just wanted to share how excited we are that Emily is having a baby! I know that with just 10 months between them Zev and Little Baby Richardson are going to have so much fun together! Zev and I can't wait to go in October to see Emily and her baby bump!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Now it's hit the blogosphere. It's super official now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison clued me in. She is all over the internet. I told her she was in charge of letting me know when it was out there in cyberspace :) Thanks!-Em

    ReplyDelete