Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Zev has had a good week. He has caught up on the sleep he lost, and he is starting to feel a lot better. Today he went to the movie for the first time to see "The Princess and the Frog." He loved it! He was mesmerized. He kept turning around to try to see it.

In this short video, he was playing while I got his lunch ready, and then when I came back he had his foot like this! I don't know how he did it because I couldn't even get it back in.




Here is Zev playing with a bucket of toys in his room.



Zev really likes to eat that bucket...


Tonight Zev will sleep right through the new year. Hope everyone's new year is great. This has been a fantastic year for us with a new baby, a new home, and lots of new friends. Hope next year is just as great, and I don't see how it can't be with 12 months of Zev instead of just 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment