Friday, January 15, 2010

randomness...

Zev had fun at the zoo on Wednesday, but I forgot my camera this time. This was the first time that he noticed the animals. He wasn't that interested in them though until they made noise. When the duck quacked, he perked up. I also got to look crazy practicing all my animal signs, but luckily Heather and Addie were with us, so Addie does the noises. That makes it more fun.

Thursday we had a play date with Kristen and Turner and Sarah and Juliana. Zev got to practice his sharing skills. I think I need to find him more friends who are boys!


My dad sent me a few pictures from the day he flew home of Zev with some of the people he loves the most.




We are excited because today Aunt Maddie and Gram are coming back to spend some of their weekend with Zev.



Here is a picture of Mr. Zev snuggling with his ducky.



Last, but definitely not least, an awesome video of Zev. He makes a funny noise, then I sound crazy and make one back, but you have to look for the cute giggles at the end.




I know everyone says this, but this is the cutest baby ever made. He is so happy, and I could not be luckier to be home with him watching him do this while he eats lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment