Sunday, August 22, 2010

Zev and daddy time

Today I went to a wedding shower, and here are some pictures and videos of Zev and his dad while I was gone. Ari just got the new iphone, so he took these. This one arrived to my email while I was gone with the caption "where am I going?". I'm not sure, but it looks like fun.

Zev is still not walking yet, but he is the worlds fastest crawler when he wants to be. He is also doing awesome with his walker. Here is a little video.



Now, maybe my my favorite video in a very long time. This is a video of Zevi giving daddy some big kisses. I love the mid-kiss giggle.


Zev was fifteen months on the 18th! I couldn't believe it. He is getting so big. We went to the doctor on Thursday. Zev is doing great. He was a little over 25 pounds (30th%) and 30 1/4 inches (25th%). I can't remember the exact measurements of his head, but it was in the 90th%. Our doctor isn't worried yet that he isn't walking, and he is happy with his verbal skills. We are happy with everything about him! Zev is just a funny and sweet guy. I hope you can tell that in our videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment