I am planning to ask Zev these questions on his birthday every year. That way we can remember who he was each year and what his favorite things were. On several of these, I tried to get him to reconsider, I mean passover is your favorite holiday? What about Christmas and Hanukkah? He is sure about Passover though. He did edit enchiladas as his favorite dessert when I asked him if that's what he wanted for his birthday dessert. Suddenly cake was his favorite again. Zev is really his own person just like every other almost three year old. He is funny and sweet with A LOT of defiance and craziness thrown in. He makes me laugh everyday, and I am proud to be his mom.
1. What is your favorite color? Blue and red
2. What is your favorite toy? Trains, Lego's, and sandbox. I wish there was more sandbox at our house.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dora and Diego
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Broccoli, many things...
6. What is your favorite outfit? Red shirt, backhoe shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Dora matching game
8. What is your favorite snack? Baloney meat
9. What is your favorite animal? All the animals, giraffe, bunnies
10. What is your favorite song? Let it be
11. What is your favorite book? Pete the Cat, Knuffle Bunny, Frog and Toad
12. Who is your best friend? Dora and Diego, Christopher, Maddie, and Elliott
13. What is your favorite breakfast food? Spinach eggies
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play in the sandbox
15. What is your favorite drink? Tea with lemons and lemon water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Passover
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Babies
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? Enchiladas or cake
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Hot dogs
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A working guy and a fire man
We have big plans for Zev's birthday. I will be taking lots of pictures tomorrow to hopefully be posted soon!