Happy 10 months Zev!
Zev is 10 months, and time is flying by. He is still a happy healthy guy, and Ari and I couldn't be luckier. These pictures make me laugh because you can see how badly he wanted the camera. We had a bit of a fuss when he couldn't have it, but he moves on to trying to catch the dog or some other form of trouble!
Highlights of our month:
1. The ability to get anywhere and everywhere
2. eating and more eating! Zev's current favorite is kiwi...
3. The curls... everyone talks about them. Every other baby grabs at them, and poor Zev gets his hair yanked at least three times a playdate, but they are so cute.
4. The sudden ability to make trouble and throw fits. It can be frustrating, but it is so much fun to see Zev's personality, and what he really cares about. Like most babies, that is electronics, shiny things, anything plugged into the wall, and just about anything he shouldn't have!
5. Zev LOVES his daddy. He cries when he leaves the room or (sadly for me) when Ari hands him to me.