Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!

On Christmas eve, we went out to look at Christmas lights in our pajamas. Zev had lots of fun. After the last house, he kept saying "mo, mo, mo!" He loves lights.

On Christmas morning we joined my mom, Jay, and lots of other relatives at my mother's house for brunch. We had so much fun, but we didn't end up with any pictures! Boo! Zev had lots of fun playing with his cousins and eating and eating.

We took these when we got home of Zev opening a present. I couldn't stand to have no pictures of him in his pajamas on Christmas. He is a present opening pro.

He had on different pajamas with a polar bear like last year, but I was told by Ari that there was an incident that required a change...

This is his favorite ornament. I swear I am not trying to make him a Disney freak, but it plays music, and the little small world kids dance; so he loves it. He asks to watch it several times a day.


Finally some action!



It is very hard to get a picture of Zev looking at the camera these days, but we keep trying.

Tomorrow I will post more pictures of our Christmas Eve day play date with Emily, Matt, and baby Grey. Lets just say there was some kissing.

No comments:

Post a Comment