Friday, February 18, 2011

21 months!

Today Zev is 21 months old! He is getting closer and closer to two, and I can't believe it. I've even been planning his second birthday party!
We went to the mall this morning to run some errands, and Zev and I went to the park this afternoon. After all that snow, we finally have some beautiful weather! Today it was 78.

Zev was intent that he would carry several little things around today (turtle, car, cup, keys, etc.), so I found him a bucket to carry it all. That bucket ended up at the park with us. He looks like he is on an Easter egg hunt.

He even found some treasure (trash...)

Making an order at the window

sitting on the stairs

getting in the sandbox

Here he is in the sandbox. His bucket and cup worked out very well here.

He likes the sandbox, but he still isn't too sure about getting dirty.

Zev found this toy and tried to give it to all the kids he saw.

Here are a few pictures of Zev in the swing. It is one of the few times I can get a guaranteed smile long enough to try for a picture.


We play a game that Ari thinks is super dorky, but Zev thinks it is hilarious. That means even though I know it looks dorky, I play it anyway...


Zev is having so much fun this month. He is saying more words and playing lots more games with us. We can't wait to see what the next month brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment