Friday, June 8, 2012

arboretum

The weekend before I went to Mississippi and Tyler, Ari and I took the boys to the arboretum.  I completely forgot about the pictures until now. 

Here is Tahl on the little bench. I have a picture of Zev here when he was just a little younger than Tahl is now, so I thought it would be good to have one of Tahl.

He just wanted to get down and walk around.

Again, Zev hugs a little too tightly.

They have a really neat art exhibit going on right now with blown glass.


Here is Zev with the big "pineapple" as he called it.




The balls in the boat was my favorite.  Zev and Tahl also liked all the colors.

Zev told me this looked like a candy tree.

We let the guys get down and run in the fountains.  They had fun splashing, but the rocks were hard on their feet.  They had crocs, but of course it is better to be bare foot and hurting your feet...

Tahl would walk out and just stand there.
The boys had lots of fun though, and we had a yummy picnic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment