Friday, June 29, 2012

Random pictures


I haven't posted in forever and my mom has been giving me lots of grief about it!  Here are some shots, mostly from today, but two from last week.

This is how Z fell asleep last week after camp on Friday.

a nice close up a minute later...

Today we had a friend over to play while her mom ran some errands.  Here is Zev's art we made. 

She and Zev also had fun playing water beads.

We also practiced Zev's new favorite activity, cutting.  He has been begging me for "boy scissors" for months. If I had known he would sit and cut paper for half an hour or more without moving, I might have spent the $1.50 sooner...

"Cheese!"

Tahl's new favorite thing to do is ROAR! 

Now, every animal that doesn't quack is roaring.

He is also super drooly right now.

This elephant also happens to taste delcious. 
 

ROAR!

This guys says ROAR too!

Here he wants my camera. 


 What?

Tahl's other new habit is running away from me. He will snatch my phone and run!

Zev wanted to take some pictures too.  He is, of course, a fireman. 

Another "cheese!"

Z is looking so much older.

Kisses...

I love this kid.

I think he likes me too. 
I will try to be better and take more pictures, but they might all just be shots of this kid in a costume or doing something crazy...

1 comment:

  1. Dying with laughter over the first picture! Your child falls asleep in the most unusual places! love him love you!

    ReplyDelete