Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jacob's graduation!

 
We went to Tyler on our way home from Mississippi to celebrate Jacob's high school graduation! 

Here is Tahli walking around at the party. 

Aunt Julie and Aunt Lisa hanging out in the back yard

Tahl was hanging out with Pops and Jake.

Zev's favorite part was the cake.

Tahl didn't really get much cake. He did eat some toys though. 

Here are Zev and Tahl with Uncle Jake...

back to waiting for cake... Zev didn't want to wait for the song. He kept yelling for the cake. We are working on manners.

Here is Jake with Grandma and Grandpa.

Scott, Madi, Jake, and me!

Jakie Poodles and his proud family

As we were taking this picture on the way to graduation, Zev turned to Jake and said, "I like your costume."  I think Zev wants a graduation robe for his collection.

 Jacob and my parents! They did it! Congrats guys!
Zev had so much fun this weekend also breaking rocks with Uncle Mike.  If I can track down some pictures of that I will be sure to post them. He was in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment