Monday, September 24, 2012

Fun times...

Here are a few pictures of Tahl painting at a friend's house on the porch.

He got so dirty, that I had to hose him off!

Zevi was in Tyler, which might have been good, I wouldn't have wanted to hose off two boys!

He moved on to another marker.  After this Tahl would not stop trying to hug and kiss my friends four month old baby. He might have made her a little bit green.

Tahl has been to the zoo twice in the past week or so.  He had lots of fun when we went without Zev. He got to share his stroller with a fun friend just his size.

Here he is at the zoo just three days later with another set of friends.

riding the sawhorse

Now it is Zev's turn.

Here is Zev painting at home in his new smock.

I bought the guys candy buckets in the dollar section at Target.  They were pretty sure they were hats.

They look good right?

Last Thursday I walked into the kitchen to discover Zev trying to wrap himself in saran wrap.  When I asked him what he was doing, he told me he was making himself a princess dress.  I told him he could just borrow my skirt.  It turned out what he really wanted was to twirl in it.

He liked it, but it didn't last too long.

While helping me fold the laundry, he decided he would rather wear my socks.

Tahl did not want to be left out, so he picked his own pair.

Zev and I went to a party at his school on Sunday.  He had lots of fun.  He got a Mickey Mouse painted on his hand, but it accidentally got washed off, so he went back for a simple Z on his face. 

He really enjoyed feeding the llamas.  He also pet a bunny, a goat, and a tiny baby pig.

Later that day, we went to Mimi's to help her move some things out of the living room to make room for Jay's hospital bed.  She is selling this piano, but not before Tahl got to play on it for a while.  He loves playing the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment