Monday, September 27, 2010

Arboretum

The weather was beautiful today so Zev and I went to the arboretum with friends. They already have their pumpkins out for fall. Zev was having lots of fun playing with them.


We had to discuss a few times that pumpkins are not for eating...


Finally one with a smile! It is really hard at this age to get him to both smile and look at the camera, so this will have to do.

I think I'm biased, but this guy is cute.

He was having fun crawling through these pumpkins.


We had a picnic, and then both Zev and I were covered in avocados. I will not be packing that for picnics in the future! Since he was messy, it was the perfect time to change into his Halloween costume. I know it is still September, but I think it is a little snug, so I wanted to get pictures just in case this boy grows!

He wasn't so sure about it at first.


Then he realized he could wander around and pick leaves. We know he loves leaves.

Tushy in the air!

Maybe he does like this hat after all...

Dinosaur on the move...

Dinosaur and his mom!

The dino on a pumpkin!

We had so much fun in the cool weather. I hope it sticks around for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment