Saturday, September 11, 2010

Playing...

Zev has been using a few more of his toys the way they were intended. Ari and I get a big kick out of watching him play. In this video he is driving his truck (which he also sometimes tries to sit in...). Then he tries to get on his horse. He hasn't ridden it in a while because he is sure he shouldn't need my help, but every time he tries by himself, he falls over...



Here Zev is playing with this toy where he uses a hammer to hit the balls. He is actually really good at it, but he gets a little over zealous at times. I have been trying to get him to put the balls back up on the top himself because when I do it, I always get my hand hammered. SOMEONE is impatient...

I love when he drops the ball...

Ari and I think Zev is a really funny guy. Today he tried play-doh for the first time. He makes the best "gross" face when he touches it. I'll try to get a picture next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment