Friday, August 12, 2011

4 Months!

Happy 4 months Tahl!

We are loving this guy more and more every day. He is staying up longer, and he has just gotten happier and happier. He is a giant flirt. He LOVES to look at faces. He loves to goo and coo, and he loves to hear people sing. He likes the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, PB and J, and just about anything where I move my hands (or his) and look crazy. He likes to listen to me read books. He likes the swing, sitting in the high chair watching the things that go on in our house, and he is a tummy time champ. When he gets mad, he is still pretty mad, but it is less frequent these days, and he usually has a good reason.

Tahl has been sleeping for about 8 hours at night for a week or two. If you feed him at 9:30, he will sleep until 5:00 or 5:30. It is nice to get more sleep, but I wish he wanted to go back to sleep at 5:30! He made his first giggle this week, but it sounds almost like he is in pain. It is still pretty cute though. He also went down the slide for the first time yesterday when we went to the park bright and early. We didn't stay too long though because he still hates the heat. Who can blame him?

I am not sure how much he weighs, but I will update with that after his big appointment on Monday.

Without further ado, here are his 4 month pictures!

He loves to smile, but I swear already the camera is too interesting to smile at. Zev didn't notice the camera until much later.


Whoops, he fell over...

He's starting to get tired of me flashing in his face...

I will try for more pictures after his afternoon nap. Maybe I can even catch a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment