Monday, August 15, 2011

"I Got it"

Today Tahl went to his four month visit. He weighed 14 pounds, 10 ounces and was 25.5 inches tall. At this age Zev was 15 pounds, 6 ounces! I thought he looked a little chubbier in pictures, but I didn't know it was almost a whole pound! Zev went with us to the doctor and he was a great helper. He has been helping lots with Tahl, changing diapers, bringing me burp cloths and pacifiers, and most importantly just being sweet to him. I haven't seen Zev hit Tahl in a few days, but I have seen two random kisses that were not requested by me! I don't have any pictures of the day, but I do have a little video of Zev. He has started using a few more two word phrases, and his favorite is one he copied off of his dad, and says ALL THE TIME, "I got it..."


No comments:

Post a Comment