Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friday, Zev went to the zoo, and we had a nice time. The weather was beautiful, but it is hard to get pictures of him there. He doesn't look like he is doing much but sitting in his stroller if I take it, and my friends are too busy with their own kids to be playing photographer for us. I will try again next time. Here is a picture of Zev when he was taking a walk on Saturday. He looks good in his hat.


Below, I have two videos of Zev practicing sitting. These could also be called "Zev falling" or "lazy Sunday morning activities"...








Last, but not least, I have a video of Zev telling us all about how he was falling. Do not be afraid: there are no wild animals in our house. Zev thinks that growling is the new way to talk. He loves it. He does this other thing, which I won't be able to catch on camera, but while he rocking before he gets in bed, he makes these cute little cooing noises.




Today, Zev drank water from a cup, and he is going to be sitting up in the next month. He starts solids in 10 days, and I just feel like he is getting so big, maybe too big. I am excited for all these changes, but I am also going to miss this tiny little baby boy!

1 comment:

  1. You should have dressed Zev like a Tiger on Halloween!

    ReplyDelete