Friday, November 6, 2009

update

Here is a picture of Zev in his costume. I don't know why I got one million in his pajamas, and then I got all caught up and got none in his costume really... whoops!


Here he is from yesterday. I had bought him some bubbles, and we went outside to what looks like a jungle, but is really our un-mowed back yard to blow them. Zev did not really care about the bubbles. He cared more about his own hands and feet, but you never know if you don't try. We will try again soon.




This morning Zev is going to the zoo. He may sleep through it again, as he should be sleeping right now, but I think I can hear him playing in there. Crazy baby. He still gets about 13 or so hours of sleep in a 24 hour period, but just kind of when he feels like it. He does not schedule up very well, but he is a pretty happy kid, and try as I might, he doesn't seem to need more sleep than 13 hours a day (even though the books say 15), so I am letting it go. I think I might go see if I can help him out though! I'll try to get some zoo pictures, we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment