Friday, November 20, 2009

Tray for Breakfast

Zev is now eating rice cereal two times a day. He is still not that great at it, or maybe he just isn't that interested... Today, as I was cleaning up after his breakfast, he decided he was interested in eating tray...




In other news, Zev went to the doctor. He is 26 inches tall (long?) and weighs 16 pounds and 11 ounces. He is in the 30th percentile right now for height and weight, so his growth is slowing down. He checked out really well, and he did very well with his shots. He didn't even run a fever or seem to feel bad this time. Unfortunately for him, since he got both flu shots, he has to go back for two of his other vaccinations he didn't get in two weeks, and then for the flu shot boosters (if they still have them...) two weeks after that! He is going to start hating the doctor...

Speaking of doctors, he is also going to be having a little day surgery on December 7th, so keep him in your thoughts that day.

This morning he is going to finally apply for his passport after some run around caused by my silly mistakes... forgetting his birth certificate at home last time, no appointment, and so on. I am too lazy to scan it in, but I wanted to show you his passport photo because it is too funny. I took a picture with my phone, so excuse the bad quality.

Those white things around him are me holding him up. They made me sit on a stool, covered me in a sheet, and I had to hold him through it since he can't sit up and the background has to be solid white... The man told me he got him smiling and it looked great, then he gave me this picture! He was a very interesting man. That is all I will say about that. I hope Zev enjoys this picture on his passport until he is 5. He might not need it too much though.

Tonight Zev's Great Grandma, Aunt Julie, and Aunt Lisa are coming to see him. We are excited.

2 comments:

  1. I love the passport photo! That's great!

    He eats cereal twice a day now? Wow. Lucy is lucky to get it once a week, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I am a rule follower, and my doctor said to feed it to him twice a day! This weekend he starts veggies and cereal both twice a day!

    ReplyDelete