Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monster party

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY ZEV MATTHEW!

Today is Zev's first birthday. I will do a separate post on that later, but here are some pictures of his monster bash. I have to say, I charged my camera battery all night, and then I forgot to take any pictures, so what I have here are the pictures taken by my grandmother and my aunt. Thank goodness someone was paying attention! The monster party went off great. We had monster cupcakes and party favors, but even better we had Zev as the little monster birthday boy!



Here is Zev having his first taste of cake...


He thinks it is pretty good.





When Ari took it away, he definitely cried, but he got over it because it was time to open presents! The very first thing we opened was this amazing stool from the Aces, painted by my cousin Ashlyn. It matches Zev's blanket I had made, and I LOVE IT!






Zev loved spending time with all the people at the party. He loves his family and friends.








In the end, Zev had tons of fun, got way too many presents, and we had a great day. Emily came to surprise us! I was so excited. Here is a not so great (ignore my cell phone) picture of Zev and Grey. Zev was sweet, touching his shirt and clapping for Grey. I think they love each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment