Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day & Birthday

I had my first mother's day, and Ari made me breakfast. I also got to sleep in. It was lovely, then today for my birthday, Zev let me sleep in again! Zev has been extra sweet. Twice he has licked my nose and then laughed hysterically because he thinks he is so funny. Then we laugh at each other and have a great time. Zev also got his one year old pictures taken at Target. There were a few cute ones, and I am going to illegally post the low quality images I pulled off the website here for the world to see! Don't worry, I did buy some or at least my mom did (with a coupon of course.)


happy, happy boy


Zev's birthday outfit, pretend you didn't see it yet if you come to the party!


He was playing peek-a-boo here...

I think they did a pretty good job, considering I don't typically like studio photos, but it is really hard to mess up a picture of this little MONSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment