Monday, March 7, 2011

Crazy day...

This morning Zev was bored waiting in the doctor's office to check on Tahl, so here is what we did. Never a dull moment.

He fell asleep in the car on the way home from the doctor even though it was only 10 AM. I woke him up to go to breakfast with my mom, and he decided he didn't need to take a nap during the regular nap time. When I went in to try to convince him to go back to sleep, this is what I found.

One arm out, toys on the floor, and the cover off the bars on the crib.


He got up and played happily, but around 5:15 we had to get in the car to head to his school for a school wide pizza dinner. This is what I found when I stopped the car.

He woke up for some pizza and a few bites of an ice cream sandwich. Then back home, to hopefully get some much needed sleep. Maybe tomorrow we will get back on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment