Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Brother Photo Shoot...

Today Zev wanted to wear his dog shirt, so I just knew that Tahl wanted to wear a dog outfit too. That's when I remembered that his baseball cap matched his outfit! Of course, I had to take some pictures. Zev thought he should be in the pictures too. We asked him if he wanted to hold Tahl, and he said YES. So, here you have it, a Zev and Tahl photo shoot.

(Please excuse the long explanation, but I have been reading "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" and "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake" over and over and over...)


Zev thinks this is fun.


He's looking at Tahl instead of pretending he isn't around! (He is doing this more lately even not during pictures.)

Here Ari told Zev he had to look at me. Ari turned his head toward me. This is Zev saying, you still can't make me look at you...
.
Then everyone fell over.

Poor Tahl.

So, we took Tahl out of Zev's lap, and we told him we would give him marshmallows if he would smile.

We got some excellent fake smiles.

This looks a lot like a face I used to make as my "smile" when I was little.

I think Tahl wants one too.

Here is a photo of just Tahl. I swear this makes him look fatter than he is...

Maybe we will try for more marshmallow photo shoots soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment