Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to our super dad!

We are so lucky to have Ari around. He is the most patient, loving, and fun dad I know. He builds legos like a pro, teaches Zev how to blow bubbles and swim, and takes Zev out to garden. They have so much fun together.

On another note, Thursday was Ari and I's fourth wedding anniversary. I am pretty lucky to have him around too. We are having so much with this parenting thing, and Ari is the best dad I know for the "unfun" parts too. Who knew the best anniversary gift would be Ari coming home to take over fussing baby duty? We have the night off today to celebrate!

Happy Father's day to my dad and my Grandpa. Thanks for being there for our kids. Happy Father's Day also to Grandpa George and Gregg. Thanks for showing Ari what a good dad should look like!

No comments:

Post a Comment