Monday, January 16, 2012

Big imagination...

Lately Zev's imagination has grown by leaps and bounds! He is so much fun to play with. He loves to pretend ALL the time. If he is picking something up, he will tell me his is a crane. When he dumps it, he is, of course, a dump truck. He will take the round pillow off my bed to be a steam roller. When he sits in the rocking chair, he is an engine. The list goes on and on.

He is also full of funny sayings. He wants everything "so bad!" He also "loves it all day." For example, "I love lettuce all day! Need lettuce so bad!" He is always cracking us up.

Here he told me, "Tahl is in a cage".

I'm not sure how much Tahl appreciated it.

Then Zev told me, "I an astronaut!"

"CHEESE!"

Here he is before his nap. He wanted this pillow down at the bottom because now he's in a cage. He loves to be a polar bear or a zoo keeper (zozippeer). He plays zoo keeper a bunch with his stuffed animals or he will tell me what animal to be.

Zev has pretty much given up his nap. He actually hasn't napped in his bed since before Christmas. We get an occasional car nap or maybe even in the stroller, but he just plays to much in bed. Today, he was just overcome mid book.

He also paints...

...sans pants!
At lunch today Zev told me this was his nest. I asked him what he was, and he told me he was a blue bird, complete with lovely tweeting noises.

This afternoon he wanted to wear his "worker guy" clothes on our walk. He was a little sad when the trucks weren't there today, but I let him down to explore.

It was mostly a photo op...

Zev loves to talk about caution cones...

He was sad he forgot his tools, so I'm sure he will be wearing this on another walk again soon.


On another note, this morning we went to the doctor for Tahl's 9 month. He was 28 inches tall, the same as Zev was at this size, and he weighed 18 pounds, 3 ounces. Zev weighed 19 pounds, 7 ounces at 9 months, so I guess he was a little bit chubbier. Zev has been much sweeter to Tahl lately too. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! He's so creative! Can't wait til he starts to play more with Adelynn and Asher!

    ReplyDelete