Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am posting again my favorite pictures of the last year!

January
(not the strongest start, but it is one of the first pictures where you could tell Tahl was in there)
February

March
(couldn't pass up this belly)


April
(first picture of my two boys!)


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


My kids get cuter every month. 2011 was a great year for our family with Zev starting school and, most importantly, Tahl coming into our lives! Can't wait to have fun with our little family in 2012.

2012 resolutions:
1. Tahl - learn to walk and say some words
2. Zev - learn to use the potty and dress himself
3. Mommy - make the above things happen and drink more water!
4. Ari- doesn't believe in New Years resolutions, but I hope his is to get our front yard redone...

No comments:

Post a Comment