Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mississippi, Part 1

Zev and I got back from our trip to Mississippi last night. We have too many pictures for just one blog post, so I am going to have to do it in parts. I was there for six days, so here we have day one and two!

Zev loved crawling around in their big yard. He loved the swing and baby pool. Every time he would eat, he would just stare out the window and ask to go on the swings.

He also had tons of fun in the baby's swing and bouncy chair. Maybe I shouldn't have put those things always so quickly...


Here I am trashing it up in my lawn chair with my feet in the baby pool. Zev and Grey had a good time though...

This is Zev staring out the window. This is what he wanted to do when we wouldn't let him outside...

On our second day in town, we went to the science museum. They had lots of animals that Zev liked. He wants to touch everything he sees.


Zev also liked the giant fish tanks. Even more than that, he liked being allowed to crawl around and see the fish himself.

Grey liked the fish too. He is so observant, and he likes to look at everything happening around him. If you look closely, you can tell that this sweet boy is definitely going to be a red head. It is going to be precious.


In our last picture from day two, you see poor Zev being squashed by his mother in front of a tree. He was happy before this I swear, but he didn't feel like taking this picture apparently...

During tomorrow's nap I will be sure to post more...

No comments:

Post a Comment