Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mississippi, Part 2

Here are some more Mississippi pictures...

We had a little jeans diapers photo shoot. Zev had great fun as you can see.


He was trying out all of Grey's toys.

even his stuffed animals...


Grey likes to try out some tummy time on this little dog. We thought it made a great photo spot...

... but he kept rolling off...

look at that sweet face

We went to the Jackson zoo. It is the same zoo my mother used to go to as a little girl. I think they've made some big improvements since then... Zev liked a few of the animals.

Otters were probably the most fun.


Zev went to the petting zoo. He liked the goats, but he wasn't so sure about the big pig...

One afternoon we went to play at Chic-fil-a. You will notice this is not Zev, but one of the two little girls who attached themselves to Emily and I. They followed us around and were like one inch from me or Zev at all times. I think they were needing some attention...

Here are Zev and I coming off the slide. He liked the slide and he loved being able to climb on the stairs and drive the play cars. Maybe he will walk soon so I don't have to go up too!

Baby Grey is too busy to look at the camera with me...

Maybe because he was busy staring at this face! Hilarious...

I have one last part to post tomorrow, also known as the part we will embarrass these boys with in the future. They have matching outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment