Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Introducing Tahl Benjamin Lund!

Introducing:
Tahl Benjamin Lund
April 12, 2011
2:58 PM, 7 pounds, 11 ounces, and 20 1/2 inches long



Here are a few pictures of his big day!

Ari and I in the morning before he was born.

My mom and I

Here are my mom, Wanda, and Karen hanging out in the delivery room. My grandparents, Stacy and her mother, Carol, and my brother Scott were all out in the waiting room.

At 2:58, we got to meet this little guy. He is still pretty swollen and mad here. He was not that happy at first to come out of his nice warm belly into the cold, bright room.

So far one of the things we have learned about Tahl is that he does not like to be cold at all.

We were surprised he was bigger than Zev (7 pounds, 6 ounces). Zev was born five days early, and Tahl was born 10 days early, so we were not expecting that. I am happy he came out earlier since he could potentially have weighed a pound more!

Life is looking up a little with a hat.

Our first picture together

Tahl meeting his Buby

Tahl meeting my mom, Mimi.

Now for his third grandmother, Gram. This is a lucky guy to have so many grandmothers in love with him already.

Now to meet his first great-grandmother. (He has 3 grandmothers, 3 grandfathers, 7 great-grandmothers, 3 great- grandfathers, and 2 great-great-grandmothers...)
He also met my grandfather, Dick, his great-grandfather and my step grandmother, Carol, but I somehow missed those pictures!


Here he is meeting his first Uncle, my brother Scott.

Thanks go to Wanda for picking Mr. Zev up from pre-school and watching him at our house while we finished having a baby! After Zev's nap and afternoon snack, Wanda brought him up to the hospital to visit.

Here he is with dad.

Zev opening his present from Tahl.

Baby? What baby? He is busy with his vet kit...

Here are Zev and Tahl meeting for the first time.

Last, but definitely not least, Zev giving Tahl his first big brother kiss!

We are about to get ready to change Tahl into his first pair of pajamas and take him home.

More updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. congrats amy :-) he's precious. i pray stella comes 10 days early!! hank was 12 days early and still 8 pounds 11 ounces!! ha!

    ReplyDelete