Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random...

I don't get as much time to post as I used to right now, so while I have a few minutes, here is a random post of pictures!

Zev's school posted some pictures on the internet.


Here are Zev, Buby, and Buster at Zev's school seder.

Zev painting a box.

Cooking with his friends.

Zev's turn to stir.

Science class - today they were learning about wind.

Today, volcanoes...

Here he is painting what I later learned was a cover for the matzah during our Passover dinner.


This week, Emily's flight was canceled so sad for her, but lucky for us, she got to stay with us for two nights! We, of course, forgot to take pictures, but we did get one. Here we are, Emily and I with our three boys!


Right after Emily left, Grandma and Grandpa came over to see Zev and Tahl on their way out of town. I didn't get any pictures of Grandma this time, but here are Grandpa and Tahl. Zev was very interested in Grandpa this trip. After they left, Grandpa was all Zev could talk about. Tahl seems to think he is pretty great too.

Hopefully I will be able to keep up with pictures and posting. Poor Tahl does not really like to sleep much at night, so that isn't helping the cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment