Thursday, March 22, 2012

Children's Museum

We spent this rainy morning at the Dallas Children's Museum with my mom and Kade.

Zev and Tahl had so much fun playing fire man.

Tahl really enjoyed driving this fire truck.

Zev was enjoying it too!

Tahl wasn't sure that he wanted Zev holding him still for this picture though...

Tahl was crawling all over the place having so much fun.

He also loved spashing in the water.

My kids (and most others I assume) just LOVE these giant ducks!

Here is Zev hoarding ducks with Tahl and Kade.

By the end of water time, all three boys had to change clothes.

Here is Zev in his backup outfit making a mess digging for dinosaur bones.

Tahli was so excited that I let him get in the rocks. He thanked my by only trying to eat a few.

Hopefully Tahl will take a nice long nap to recover from our busy morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment