Wednesday, October 12, 2011

6 Months!

6 MONTHS!!!

Tahl Benjamin Lund is 6 months old today! He could not be cuter, sweeter, or more precious. We are, of course, in love. He is so close to crawling, but who knows how long he will stay that way. He is getting closer to sitting too, and he loves to babble. I called in my secret picture weapon today, dad. He talked to Tahl while I took pictures so I could get a few smiles.

Huh?

He does not care for the flash...

I think he looks a little like Zev in this one.


Zev decided he should change clothes.

Hugs!

Birthday kisses. Zev told me that Tahl needed a birthday hat.

Look who's 6 months old now!

So proud.

This was a big month for Tahl starting to eat solids, which he is fantastic at now. He has loved everything he has tried. When he runs out of carrots, he cries. He has also (knock on wood) slept through the night for the last three nights. Last night was 8 pm to 6 am, but the night before was even better from 7 pm to 6:30 am! We are hoping this sticks. Tahl is currently 26 inches tall (exactly the same as Zev), and he is 16 pounds, 7 ounces (Z was 16 pounds, 11 ounces).

No comments:

Post a Comment