Friday, October 12, 2012

18 months!

Tahl is 18 months, and I can't believe it! When did he get so big?  This month he is talking more and making longer phrases. He is very into possession (Mommy shoe, Daddy hat, etc.) and little favorite phrases like "owl say hoo" and "cat say meow." He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES animals.  He is always bringing us books about animals, pointing them out, and making the sounds. He loves monkeys and cats most right now.
 The other day he was crying in his high chair during dinner.  I asked him what was wrong, and Tahl pointed to Zev and said "cat bibby!" I realized I had put Tahl's bib on Zev on accident. and he did not appreciate it. He has started to get much more of an attitude, but he can still be distracted. 

He is going to start a class with me at the JCC next week, and I think he is going to love it.  He loves music, art, and playing with friends, so I am sure it will be perfect for him. Tahl loves to dance and even takes turns with Zev requesting his favorite songs in the car. He will try to sing along one line too late, and it is really cute. He is getting better at puzzles, and I am working hard with him on his colors. He seems to know some of them when you ask him to point, but he still has some work to go.  He is so busy, but he still loves to read so much that it gives us time to work on skills with him. He is such a great baby (toddler?), and we are so proud of him!


No comments:

Post a Comment